• Prevents rising damp and moisture ingress
• Durable waterproof finish
• Suitable over damp and green substrates
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Non-flammable, low odour and low VOC
• Able to be applied to damp surfaces and freshly laid concrete
• Easy water clean up
• Pot life 1-2 hours (at 25°C) once mixed
• Compatible surface for bonding tiles, screeds and other coatings
• Moisture barrier on negative sides of underground wall surfaces prevents ingress of
moisture e.g. lift pits, basement walls, tunnels, cellars, car parks, retaining walls etc.
• Protective primer over concrete and mineral surfaces that contain residual dampness
• Low water vapour transmission protective coating over “green” or damp concrete
• Protective moisture barrier against rising damp on floors, enabling direct adhesion of coverings, levelling compounds, screeds etc.