Returns and Refunds
Returns / Cancellations:
- All returned or cancelled goods will be refunded in full
- Returns must be specified by email and can only be arranged with prior authorisation from Gripset Industries Head Office.
- Returns made without pre-arranging will not be accepted or credited.
- Return freight charges are at the customer expense
- Returns will only be considered prior to 7 days after delivery date.
- Returns must be in good order and condition or they will not be accepted. Credits will be issued after condition of goods has been assessed.
- No returns on custom made products
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have products that you would like to return.
Customised / Special Orders:
- A written purchase order must be received prior to acceptance.
- Customised/Special orders are required to be PREPAID in full at order placement. (e.g. Non-Standard colours or special product requirements)
- Delivery lead time will be confirmed at placement of order.
Title of Goods:Shall not pass until full payment has been received by Gripset Industries. Any such goods sold or dealt with to a third party whilst monies are outstanding to Gripset Industries Pty Ltd are sold or dealt with as an agent of Gripset Industries Pty Ltd and any proceeds of such sale or dealing are to be recorded in such a manner as to be indentifiable until such time as the amount outstanding under our credit application is paid in full to Gripset Industries Pty Ltd. The purchaser/agent shall, if called upon by Gripset Industries Pty Ltd, produce such records with 48 hours of receiving any request to do so.